ESTATE PLANNING SEMINAR
THE MARYGREEN MANOR HOTEL
TUESDAY 1st MAY 2018
6:30PM – 8.30PM
Before we know it, April will come and go and then all of a sudden we’ll be in the month of May!
To kick off the next month, you may be interested to learn that on May the 1st there is a very important and informative evening you need to note in your diary!
Will Protect are pleased to announce our latest Estate Planning Seminar at the Marygreen Manor Hotel in Brentwood, beginning at 6:30pm for a 7:30pm start time.
Our last seminar meeting saw an excellent turnout in our Essex location, where many learnt the importance of Estate Planning. This time around you can learn even more!
Here’s what to expect from May’s seminar about Estate Planning:
- Marriage After Death of the survivor
- Divorce / Separation of the children
- Creditors & bankruptcy of the children
- Long Term Care Fees
- How assets within a Trust are free from Inheritance tax for the next 125 years
- How you should own your property
- How to ensure that your Business and Private Assets are fully protected
- How to continue to increase your wealth, without necessarily increasing your tax liabilities.
- How to mitigate Capital Gains Tax when selling an asset.
Our cost effective, expert and specialist advice is crucial, as this ensures you maximise potential savings. Our team follow and understand the ever changing landscape, our pro activeness is essential to identify and claim for all possible allowances.
As part of this worthwhile evening, we will be laying on some refreshments at the start of seminar. Perhaps you have friends or family that are interested in coming along to our event, if this is the case let our team know so we can set aside relevant places for you and a potential guest. Places are limited, so please book early to avoid disappointment!
To register your interest in the Estate Planning Seminar, please feel free to contact us by whichever means suits you best, you can call us on 01245 947 797 or email us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also follow us on Twitter and like on Facebook, as well as connecting with Will Protect on LinkedIN, to find out the latest events.