ESTATE PLANNING SEMINAR
TUESDAY 6th FEBRUARY 2018
THE MARYGREEN MANOR HOTEL
6:30PM – 8.30PM
With the new year very much underway, we are pleased to announce our first Estate Planning Seminar of the year. This will take place on the 6th of February at the Marygreen Manor Hotel in Brentwood, beginning at 6:30pm promptly.
The evening seminar about Estate Planning, will include:
Learning how to “ring fence” your assets from third party attack such as:-
- Marriage After Death of the survivor
- Divorce / Separation of the children
- Creditors & bankruptcy of the children
- Long Term Care Fees
- How assets within a Trust are free from Inheritance tax for the next 125 years.
- How you should own your property.
- How to ensure that your Business and Private Assets are fully protected.
- How to continue to increase your wealth, without necessarily increasing your tax liabilities.
- How to mitigate Capital Gains Tax when selling an asset.
Our cost effective, expert and specialist advice is crucial to ensure you maximise potential savings. Our team follow and understand the ever changing landscape, their pro activeness is essential to identify and claim for all possible allowances.
As part of this worthwhile evening, we will be laying on some refreshments at the start of seminar. Perhaps you have friends or family that are interested in coming along to our event, if this is the case let our team know so we can set aside relevant places for you and a potential guest. Places are limited, so please book early to avoid disappointment.
To register your interest in the Estate Planning Seminar, please feel free to contact us by whichever means suits you best, you can call us on 0345 894 8441 or email us via firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also follow us on Twitter and like on facebook, as well as connecting with Will Protect on LinkedIN, to find out the latest events.