ESTATE PLANNING SEMINAR
THE MARYGREEN MANOR HOTEL
TUESDAY 5th FEBRUARY 2019
6:30PM – 8.30PM
Our first Estate Planning Seminar of 2019 is fast approaching and it’s one you won’t want to miss!
We thought it would be a good idea to tell you now, where you can then save the date and keep the evening of Tuesday 5th of February free.
As per 2018’s popular Estate Planning Seminars, the latest meeting will be held at the Marygreen Manor Hotel in Brentwood, beginning at 6:30pm. As part of this worthwhile evening, we will be laying on some refreshments at the start of seminar.
Here’s what to expect from February’s seminar about Estate Planning:
- Marriage After Death of the survivor
- Divorce / Separation of the children
- Creditors & bankruptcy of the children
- Long Term Care Fees
- How assets within a Trust are free from Inheritance tax for the next 125 years
- How you should own your property
- How to ensure that your Business and Private Assets are fully protected
- How to continue to increase your wealth, without necessarily increasing your tax liabilities.
- How to mitigate Capital Gains Tax when selling an asset.
The professional team at Will Protect understand the ever changing landscape, our pro-activeness is essential to identify and claim for all possible allowances.
Perhaps you have friends or family that are interested in coming along to our event? Please inform us if this is the case, so we can set aside relevant places for you and a potential guest. Places are limited, so please book early to avoid disappointment!
To register your interest in February’s Estate Planning Seminar, please feel free to contact us by whichever means suits you best, you can call us on 01245 947 797 or email us via email@example.com.
You can also follow Will Protect on Twitter, like us on Facebook and connect with Will Protect on LinkedIN. There you can find out the latest events that might interest you.
We look forward to seeing you – Happy New Year!